3.01.2006

the good, the bad, and the ugly

The good - I did start to organize my stash this weekend. I think I might have mentioned a time or two that over Christmas, I took my Grandma 4 shopping bags (not grocery bags - SHOPPING bags) full of yarn from my stash that I decided I wasn't going to use anymore. Well, since then, I have purchased more yarn, and there is more to get rid of. I do not have photos. Yet. I will be giving away/selling a lot of it. I just want it to go away!!

The bad and the ugly. Work is stressing me. I took half a day on Monday just to go home and rest after I had two allergic reactions. First reaction was on Sunday to a face mask that was supposed to make my skin nice and pretty, but instead made it red and burning. I've used it before, but this will be the last time I use it. Second reaction was to shaving cream. I used a brand new razor, brand new shaving cream, and my legs broke out like you woudn't beleive. The itch and hurt.

I did go hang with my friend last Friday. I didn't knit though. Sometimes, I'm just not in the mood. (OMG, did I just actually write that???) I will post this week with photos. I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Seems like this week has been tough for a lot of people, including me.

Doesn't getting rid of things from your home feel good?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope you have a better week... and are having an enjoyable weekend. :D - Liz