3.12.2006

why i hate dial-up

Yeah, so I know that the majority of people out there in blogland have hi-speed internet. But I live in Rural Iowa, and that is not an option for me unless I want to pay a $500 install/equipment purchase fee and $100 a month for the service.

That's why I don't have any pictures. Dial up does not allow me to post photos from home. Boo.

So, it's Sunday night, 7:25 p.m. and I'm anxiously awaiting and evening of fine television with Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. My dentist appointment on Friday went fine, and I was over-energized the whole day! I got a lot done around the house. I'm not done yet, but I'm close. My main project was a craft area to contain my hobbies. As you know, I knit, scrapbook and love photography. This weekend, I added jewelry making to that list. I like making jewelry. I think I am going to take a class in it just so I can get better, but I did make two necklaces. I'll take photos and post them this week.

No comments: