3.15.2006

she's crafty

Oh, yes she is. As you might already know, I added another hobby this weekend: jewelry making. I swear that I'm a one-woman artist! (But just not very good!)

So, these are photos of the necklaces that I made. I already have plans to take one of them apart (the brown one.) I got these little necklace making kits on clearance at Target for $6.34 each. Then I got the tool kit for the same price. They're o.k. - I will probably never wear the pink one, but I really like the beads in it. And now that I know how to do it, I will remake the brown necklace into something a little more fun.
On Monday after work, I went to a local store that sells gemstones and bought a DVD on how to make jewelry and real tools to work with. That store is enchanting. I can't find their Web site, or I would link to it, but if I get there this weekend, I'm going to see if I can take some photos of the inside (with the owners' permission, of course.)

I did knit a little bit, but I'm saving that for another post!

No comments: