3.20.2006

Storage Solution


Storage Solution
Originally uploaded by The Knitting Fool.

This weekend, I started the task of reorganizing my stash. Very fun. I did give some yarn to my local Goodwill store because I know I'll never use it, and I don't think enough people read my blog to justify posting it here for a swap or to sell.

Anyway, I found these Hefty Brand 2-Gallon plastic bags, and they fit a sweaters' worth of yarn in them! The photo has my camera cozy and lipstick for scale - those bags are huge!

I also sent the final package (revealing myself) to my pal in Secret Pal 7. I would like to post who it is here, but I want to wait for her to get it. I haven't received my final package from my secret pal yet, but she's been the best pal so far, so I'm sure I won't be disapointed! It's really great to see what all of the people in the exchage are getting - and it gives me lots of ideas. When SP8 starts up, I'm certainly going to join!

No comments: