3.09.2006

i am alive...barely

I have become one of those people who promised to blog a lot, and hasn't done in in too long of a time. Bad girl. Well...where should I start? Here is what is happening in my life these days:

Another person quit at work. That makes 5 people in 5 months. Guess how many we have hired in 5 months. 0. That's not a joke. We're dying, slow, painful deaths. I cried when the last person announced they were leaving. I'm a bit stressed.

My boyfriend is on vacation this week, he's been gone since Sunday and won't be back until late on Monday. I'm scared to stay home alone. My worst nightmare is coming true - I'm turning into my mother!

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get 8 cavities filled. Yes, 8. The remarkable thing is that my dentist insists that I have "great" teeth. She rates them an 8 out of 10. Huh?

Since my boyfriend is out of town, I got the bright idea to clean up and clean out the house. So, I made a huge mess on Sunday cleaning out this one bedroom, and now the kitchen, dining room and living room are messes because I haven't cleaned up the terrible mess I made! I've been lazy as a dog all week!

So, that's my life these days. Working, cleaning, sleeping and eating (until tomorrow, at least.) On a knitting note, I did buy that Debbie Bliss Cashmerino for the Something Red pattern I bought. I got it for about $6.75/skein when a LYS was having a sale. I bought the "Red Wine" colorway.

In other knitting news, we have another LYS opening in Central Iowa sometime very soon. It's called Knitted Together, and it's less than 3 miles from where I work. I have a feeling I'll be spending several lunch hours there knitting.

No comments: