3.17.2006

St. Patrick's Day


So many things to write, so little time. I do not wear green on St. Patty's Day. I'm not Irish and green looks terrible on me. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale, pale skin. So I'm at work today, having our annual St. Patty's Day breakfast, and people keep pinching me. Is there something in the employee manual that prohibits that? I wore pink today - that's my color.

So, here is a photo of the little bit of knitting that I have done recently. I made a little holder for my digital camera. Of course, you can't see the camera because I'm taking photos with it. The tube of lipstick is for scale. I have a pretty small digital camera. It took me about an hour. The pattern was easy. Cast on 15 stitches, make a stockinette rectangle long enough to cover both sides of the camera, bind off, sew the sides up, pop the camera in. Hopefully this will keep my camera's screen from getting all scratched up.

No comments: