3.28.2006

Das Boot


Y or Y not? I would think that these are more of a wtf!!!??? I'm all about knitting everything possible - but boots, in Iowa? Not even the finest of wools will keep my tootsies warm during the snow in these. I was out shopping at a local mall this weekend and found these lovelies in the clearance rack. Not really a surprise there. I started to whip out my camera, and the store associates made me put it away, so my boyfriend and I had a little covert scheming to get this photo.

Boot construction was not bad actually - but please note - the only thing that was hard on those boots was the sole! I have a feeling they would have lasted mere hours if they were seriously worm by someone. It's too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go undercover secret pal! BTW, I'm going to send your final package soon and reveal my identity. So keep an eye out for it. Maybe I'll try to mail it tomorrow...man things are busy lately.