4.03.2006

busy weekend

Woah. I had a super-busy weekend. Did lots of stuff, including some jewelry-making, and some boring knitting. Obviously, I didn't take a photo of the knitting. Jewelry is just so much prettier. It's been raining for days here - which is fine and all, but spring is such a tease - bring on the sun! I bought two knitting books this weekend as well - from fellow knitting bloggers the Yarn Harlot and Mason-Dixon Knitting. I will post my book reviews later this week.

So anyway, the photo is of the three bracelets I made this weekend. I buy these little kits from Michael's craft store, and then sort of put them together how I want. I do not like the findings in the kits, so instead, I use my own. The blue bracelet didn't come with enough beads, so I added my own. The pink one is a little longer than most, and the yellow is a tiny bit short, but I LOVE the color. I have a feeling these will be give-aways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The yellow one is my favorite! Your final package is on its way secret pal. Sorry I didn't get it to you sooner!