4.04.2006

for your review

This weekend, I bought two knitting books that I definitely think every knitter should have in their collection. Today and tomorrow I plan to review those books.

Today's selection is Knitting Rules! The Yarn Harlot's Bag of Knitting Tricks. I would paste the little Amazon thing in my blog, but I don't know how, so go here to check it out.

First of all, I am a huge fan of Stephanie's, so really, this book could have been terrible and I would have said that I love it. But the good thing is that the book is not terrible - it's awesome! In her usual witty writing, she talks about things that Knitter and knitters should know. She talks about yarn, tools, supplies and everything you need to make the perfect knitting bag. I think that my personal favorite part was where she writes about BURNING yarn. (I would tell you more, but then why would you need to buy the book???)

This is a short review because the book is so good, and full of so many surprises, that I don't want to ruin any of it. Buy it now!

No comments: