2.24.2006

I'm out of control

So, I'm perusing Liz's blog and I see she is making something blue instead of something red. But I like her something blue so much, that I go to The Garter Belt and buy that pattern for myself, plus this one.

One of my LYS, Purls, is having a 20% off storewide sale on yarn this weekend, so I'm going to get me some Debbie Bliss Cashmerino to knit those sweaters in. I'm really excited! I think I'm going to do something red as it's meant to be, and the striped pullover as a solid, but I'm not sure what color. Something that looks fabulous on me, I think.

That all being said, I'm sure I'm not going to get started on these projects for a while. I still have two baby blankets to make, (one almost done, one not started) my purple felted purse to finish (yeah, I still have that laying around) and I'm pretty sure I have more to finish knitting. I also want to dedicate this weekend to re-organizing the stash and putting the yarn with the patterns, and getting rid of the old stuff. Here's to a weekend of organizing.

Oh, I do have one complaint. Why is it that weather in Iowa is 57 degrees on a Friday while I'm at work, and then it's going to cool back down all weekend to be mean??? It could only happen to me, right??

No comments: