2.03.2006

I'm back...for a little bit

Hello everyone. It's so exciting to see all of the people who have been visiting my blog! I'm sure you've noticed that I've joined the "Show me your stash" group! How fun! I'm quite the exhibitionist, don't you think? No photos this post (BORING) but I just thought that I would say Hi!

I'm getting ready to send my second package for SP7, and I'm really excited about this! It's so much fun to pick things out for someone - but very hard to not purchase for yourself as well!

This weekend, we're having some friends over for a dinner party on Saturday. I'm making a cake from the Pillsbury Bake-Off contest called Chocolate Praline Layer Cake. It's really easy to make, and it is sooooo good. The presentation isn't too bad either. Yummy! I'll try to take a photo of mine when it's done. It makes quite the impression!

That's all for now. I'll return on Monday with photos and more! Have a great weekend!

No comments: