2.20.2006

Grey's Anatomy

If you're not watching that show, you're missing out big time. It's heartbreaking, serious, hilarious, and makes me laugh and cry at any given moment. Television at its best. Season 1 just came out on DVD - go buy it and catch up. And if anyone has any good web sites that post recaps, let me know becuase I don't have a Tivo yet to record it.

One of the even more cool things about the show is that they don't leak spoilers. That has made for some of the best TV with the amazing surprises. They also have blogs for the show. A nurse's blog, a writer's blog and a blog for the bartender across the street. Awesome. Read them. Watch the show. It's the best hour on television.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, I love this show! McSteamy is so hot! But if I had to choose between McSteamy and McDreamy, I'd take McDreamy.

Which would you choose?

~SP

Antoinette said...

Meredith said it best last night. "If you were married to a guy like Derrick, you would never leave him." I'd totally choose McDreamy anyday.