2.23.2006

i did a bad, bad thing

Well, I can't get too specific because I don't totally want to ruin the surprise for the pal that I'm spoiling, but I have a big note to publish after the pals are revealed. Let's just say I got a little anxious and no longer have much faith in the U.S. Postal Service.

That being said, I am planning on some good things this weekend. Tomorrow night, my friend Kathy and I are having an extra special knitting night! I'm so excited. I'm going to try to finish baby blanket #1. I still haven't picked out colors for blanket #2. Two of my friends are pregnant and due this fall, so I do have plenty of time. One is not going to find out what she's going to have, the other one will. Hoepfull I will have some knitting news to show on Monday!

My other hopefully good thing this weekend is that my boyfriends cousins (who are more his parents' age) might be coming in town. Barbie is a craft lady like me, and we're going to spend all day Saturday shopping and checking out yarn and quilting stores.

So, if I don't post tomorrow, please enjoy your weekend!

No comments: