1.06.2006

what i'm working on these days

So, last night and my attempt to begin knitting a cute little bag went bust. I just couldn't get into the mood. I do have a finished object to show, or I guess it's partly finished. I used Wendy Knits' Fingerless Mitts pattern with Berroco Foliage yarn and got this:

The good news is that I love my fingerless mitt! I knit with Size 9 needles, and one ball had more than enough for one mitt. The bad news is that I seem to be suffering from second-sock-syndrome and I can't bring myself to get started on the next one. AAHHH!! Everyone I show this to just loves it, and wants me to make them a pair, but if I can't even knit the matching part of the one I have, how am I going to do that for anyone else???

Then today, I received Berroco's free patterns e-mail. There is already another project I want to start, so I'm going to buy the yarn for that today. YIKES!!

No comments: