1.26.2006

a mememe to hold you over...

I feel bad not keeping up on posting, but I can't post photos from home, and what fun is a knitting blog without photos? So, I borrowed today's entry from this blog that I persue every once in a while.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Waitress at the Green Oak Cafe (also know as the Green Choke Cafe)
Cosmetics Consultant at Dillards for Elizabeth Arden
Worked for a landfill doing their PR (no joke)
St. Louis International Airport

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Ten Things I Hate About You
Reality Bites
Dances With Wolves
The 40-Year-Old Virgin

Four Places I have lived
St. Louis, MO
Riverview, MO
Des Moines, IA
Norwalk, IA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Gray's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
The Office
Gilmore Girls

Four places I have been on vacation:
New York City
Italy
Key West, Floriday
Carmel, California

Four websites I visit daily:
USA Today
Page 6
Des Moines Register
St. Louis Post Dispatch

Four of my favorite foods:
White Castle (not available in Iowa, boo-hoo)
Caribou Coffee's Hot Cocoa (that is a food for me)
Halibut
cheese and bacon potato skins

Four places I would rather be right now:
At home sleeping/watching Tv/Knitting
Shopping
Outside because it's 55 degrees IN IOWA IN JANUARY right now!
Scrapbooking

No comments: