1.04.2006

what i found under the tree

I'm back! My New Year's Resolution is to post here at least three times a week, with two of those having photos. One problem I have with photos is that I can't post them from home (it's a dial-up connection, I live in the country with no high-speed options...I've checked many times to find one.)

So, I post the photos from work. I hope that's not a problem, but who knows. Can everyone out there see my photos? If not, I have a problem (if there even is anyone out there...)

Anyway, for Christmas this year, I didn't get the yarn store gift certificate that my mom usually gives me. This year, she felt that would be stupid. But instead, I got my calendar! Well, it's not my calendar, but it's one that I was waiting until 2006 to purchase at half price. I'm really excited that I got it. I had the 2005 version, and I know that there is a lot of criticism out there about the patterns being widely available for free and stuff, but I really like have that on my desk to see something new everyday. Plus, I'm just now going through the 2005 version and pulling out my favorite patterns to keep!

So, that's my photo for today. I've taken some other photos as well, but they didn't turn out so hot, so please tune in later this week to check more photos!!

No comments: