1.18.2006

my secret pal did what?


secret pal gift 1
Originally uploaded by The Knitting Fool.
I'm in awe. I'm dumbfounded. I'm shocked. I'm surprised. I'm excited! You see, I already got a package from my secret pal. Already- can you believe it??!!!! I got it yesterday. Is this person on the ball or what? Am I the lucky recipient of gifts from the BEST SECRET PAL EVER?? I think I just might be. Take a look at the goods. I got three balls of Lion Brand Landscapes yarn. (I'm proud to say that I am NOT a yarn snob, thank you) in an awesome pink blend colorway (the official name being "Rose Garden".) The choco-peanut-butter-holic in me is super excited about the LOAD of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (they aren't all pictured because I had to sample a few to make sure they were fit for the photo shoot.) I am also the lucky recipient of a CHIBI needle holder. For those who don't have one - you need one...or more. I love it! It's so cute and chubby! Folks, the gifts don't stop there. You'll also note the vanilla-scented candles, knitter note-cards and a letter from my pal! Not pictured is a few ideas she/he gave me for what to do with my new yarn. One idea was to make a little purse, which she/he included a photo of and another was to make this scarf. I'm so excited, I don't know what to knit with my yarn! I'm spoiled! I'm absolutely spoiled. Thank you so much, secret pal! That really made my day because I had a BAD day at work yesterday, I get home and saw an "anonymous" package in the mail and it made my day - it really did. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope everyone else has a secret pal as super cool as mine. This is going to motivate me to spoil my secret pal even more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were so excited Secret Pal. It made me excited just reading your post! :-) And yes, I did notice you hadn't pictured all of the PB cups. I was looking at the pic thinking, "hmm..didn't I send more than that. Oh crap, I hope I didn't eat too many myself before packaging them up for her!" Then I read further and all was well.