1.16.2006

new old project

Well, I've picked up an old project that I got about half way through and starting on it again. It's a baby blanket - knit with three strands of Lion Brand Baby Soft held together on Size 15 needles. I did my own little pattern, which you can see in this shot:

It's your basic K10, P10 across the row, then flip it. Garter stitch border. I like the blanket a lot, I have a friend who is pregnant (maybe with twins) who I am going to give it to. I think the colors are nice - not too baby, or overtly boy or girl. I worry about the purple, but I think it will be o.k. More photos when the blankie is done!

On another note, I promised photos of my visit to a yarn store. I'm going to save that for my next post simply because I have a lot to say, and not enough time to write right now. I hope everyone's Monday is going well!

Edited to ask if there is anyone out there willing to teach me how to add buttons to my blog so I can link to Secret Pal 7 and some other groups that I am trying to join...HELP!

No comments: