1.31.2007

Final Secret Pal Gift!

My Secret Pal spoiled me one last time – and it was a great surprise to come yesterday to this box of goodies!
That would be four skeins of Berroco’s Pure Merino. I think they should call this yarn pure heaven. When I posted on the blog a while back about wanting some to make my first cabled scarf, my pal remembered and got me a cable needle as well!

There’s also a copy of Vogue Knitting – some super cute stuff in there. The cover piece is made with Pure Merino, although I’m not that ambitious…yet. I also got a cute mini card pack, some Eucalan wool soap – which I LOVE and use on my Noro projects, and some DOVE DARK CHOCOLATE. Secret Pal, my waistline is a little upset over that, but I think it will get over it pretty quickly.

Let me know who you are so I can properly thank you – I lost your e-mail address when I was cleaning files the other day! Thank you so much for all the fun you’ve given me this round!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey now, those Dove chocolates are individually wrapped, so automatic portion control!

I'm glad you enjoyed your gift, check out my blog to see who I am!

No longer secret pal,
Rhonda.