1.08.2007

Calorimetry

Look - I finished something! Calorimetry, by Knitty. Please notice that even though I have a large head, it is a tiny bit too big (look at the crown of my head!!) I did stick to the pattern, but never measured for gage. Here it is folded in half with a postcard for size comparison;Gratuitous close-up of the yarn I used. It's hand-dyed wool that my secret pal from Round 7 got me. If I remember correctly, she bought it from and E-bay seller. It's got great color...looks just like a sunset to me. Unfortunately, it was not my first finished object of 2007 - it was actually my last finished object of 2006! My first object for 2007 is a sideways knit scarf!
Can anyone give me a heads up if my photos are looking a little too grainy? I try to size down the files so I can upload them to flickr from home on dial-up, but it seems like I'm making them too small.


2 comments:

Kaitie Tee said...

Looks great! I'm glad you were able to use this yarn. It came from "100purewool" in case you were wondering.

Your pics do look a bit grainy, but they looked fine on my Bloglines.

Antoinette said...

Glad you like them - i LOVE that yarn. I have so much left over that I think I'm going to do another pair of fingerless mitts with them!

I'll have to try messing with those photos. I wish I didn't have dial-up at home!!!