6.27.2006

Privacy

Interesting article in USAToday this morning. Read it here.

I would have to say that I am one of those people who values privacy a lot. That's why while I may write about myself, family and friends here, I'm never going to show a photo. I guess I shouldn't say never, but I will say that not for a long time. I want to keep that aspect of my life private.

So, I still owe my secret pal a big THANK YOU for the great package of KnitPicks yarn she sent me. I will take a photo at some point and post it.

I'm heading to Indiana this weekend, and won't likely be able to post again until July 5 - so have a happy and safe holiday!

P.S. Today is my 27th birthday. I'm now officially in my late 20's. Yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a great holiday :)

Your SP