6.05.2006

Not so lazy weekend

Boy, did I have a busy weekend. On Saturday, I went and worked out with a friend, had breakfast and went shopping. I got home around 5 p.m., and found this:
That would be what people see when they pull up to my house. Weeds. So, I went to Home Depot and filled the trunk of my car with this:

Flowers!! Lots of annuals, which I've never planted before. We have marigolds (yellow and orange) petunias in white, purple, and a mixture of other colors, and white and yellow geraniums and some flowers called Volcanos. I planted them all, took a photo, and apparently forgot to upload the photo to flickr. Oops. I'll post that soon.

I actually planted these on Sunday morning, then I cleaned the grout on the tile in our kitchen, hallways and entryway, then I watered the garden. I was feeling quite domestic.

I actually did knit a little bit on the Blue Sky Cotton my secret pal gave me. That stuff is so soft when you knit it up. I'm not sure what I'm making with it - it's just really a swatch right now. I guess I'll figure it out at some point.

Tonight, I'm going to Kathy's to knit and watch the Apprentice finale. Fun. Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see the pics of the finished flower bed.