6.09.2006

It's working!

O.k. - had a bad time with Blogger yesterday. Seems to be working fine now.

No knitting to report, but I've been a busy girl. I seem to have found my inner-gardener and have been planting, watering, weeding, etc. all week after work.

This weekend will bring some fiber love. It's time for the Iowa Sheep and Wool Festival. No, it's not Maryland or Rhinebeck, but I think it will be fun, and it's my first time!

I'm so excited to go that I had a dream about it last night. I dreamnt that I got there and it cost $27 to get in (don't think that's true in real life) and that there were no fiber vendors. I know that's not true either, because it says so on the Web site.

So next week will be a full report on what I saw, purchased and did at the Festival!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Blogger has made me so mad lately. I hate it when I can't get my blogging fix.

Anonymous said...

dangit! I'm so jam packed busy this weekend I'm not going! Can you believe it!? I hope you'll share a full report. :) Have Fun!