12.14.2006

My New Toy

Attention all organization crazy knitters: get thee to Bath & Body Works and buy the "Perfectly Polished Manicure Kit." (Sorry, it's not on their Web site or I'd link it.)

Why? Because it makes your knitting

O.k. - I lied. It doesn't make your knitting flawless. But it does help you organize all of your knitting tools and gadgets! The open view:
That center piece is clear plastic so you can see through it, and it pops out!

This bag is pretty small - I'll measure it tonight and post dimensions later, but you can stuff it with your stuff! It's amazing how make-up bags can become the best storage units for all of your knitting gadgets and gizmos! This is a new favorite of mine. I'm not too hot on the color or the "flawless" on it, but storage is storage. Oh, and all the manicure goodies that were inside have a home in my manicure box! I paid $20 for this. It was $29.00 but I had a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase. One thing to look for, especially after Christmas is when they clearance all of these kits...you can probably get it for cheaper than $20!!

There is also a hidden pocket:




2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! I'm a sucker for cute stuff like that!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's cute!

Hey, you never answered about the berocco yarn, any color you like best?

Secret Pal.