12.19.2006

HUGE loss to Des Moines

I just got this e-mail from Donna Martin, owner of Donna's Country Collections in Valley Junction.

News from Donna,
Because you have been a loyal customer of my store, I would like you to be among the first to know I plan to retire from retail. I will help my daughter with pattern designs through Indygo Junction.

You have made it possible for “Donna’s” to be a successful destination inValley Junction for 25 years. To thank you, I’d like you to benefit from upcoming sales of holiday décor (25 – 50%), select Brighton, includinghandbags, luggage, shoes, sunglasses and jewelry.

Knitting classes continue through January – come sign up or give us a call.Many yarns are now priced 25 – 50 % off. Prepare for your winter days ofknitting.

Thank you for your continued support,
Donna Martin
Donna’s Country Collection
234 Fifth Street
Valley Junction
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
515-274-2522

Is the store closing? Sure sounds like it! Huge loss to Des Moines there. I took several knitting classes there, and loved the teachers - Sarah Jane and June! I'll have to find out where they end up!

No comments: