5.11.2007

SP 10

My SP 10 hit me with a nice little gift, don't you think? First of all, what a CUTE bag! I love bags - I feel like I have a zillion bags, but I'm always on the hunt for new and awesome ones, and this one fits that bill! The bright colors and flowers on this are SO CUTE! Then when I opened it, it was full of little brightly wrapped packages! Once I opened the packages (and I'll admit it took a long time because I couldn't stop staring at that great bag!) I found a host of other great things. Two skeins of Noro - in a fun bright color that matches the bag (I think I see a felted accessories clutch in it's future.) The newest issue of Knitscene with some great designs, including a Kate Gilbert felted strawberry purse and some super cute stitch markers - one even had a little yarn and needles on it! My camera doesn't take great closeups to share that though.
Thank you so much, secret pal!

Edited to add that today (Monday the 14th) I opened my e-mail and my secret pal got me Glee! Yay! I've been wanting to knit that for quite some time! Thanks so much!

No comments: