2.13.2007

The Soundtrack of My Life

Emily posted this on her blog, and I thought it was fun, so I did it too!

Directions
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs. (Unless they happen to be podcasts/foreign/downright perverted and you don't want your sister to think you're some sort of dirty whore.)

My Soundtrack:
Opening Credits – Crash – Gwen Stefani
Waking Up – That’s How Strong My Love Is – Rowland Gift
First Day of School – Beautiful Day – U2
Fight Song – Kick - INXS
Breaking Up – Falls to Climb – R.E.M.
Happiness – Burn for You - INXS
Life's Okay – For Martha – Smashing Pumpkins
Mental Breakdown – Can You Hear Me? – Missy Elliot
Driving – Showdown – Britney Spears
Flashback – Run, Baby, Run – Sheryl Crow
Getting Back Together – Hey Now! - Oasis
Wedding Song – Shine Like it Does - INXS
Birth of First Child – Disenchanted Heart – The Nadas
Final Battle Scene – No One’s Leaving – Jane’s Addiction
Death Scene – Eskimo – Damien Rice
Funeral Song – Maybe Katie – Barenaked Ladies
End Credits – Cowboys and Angels – Garth Brooks

I have a pretty diverse musical taste, so I'm not surprised by some of these. I'm obviously a huge INXS fan, but never would have thought they would come up as often as they did. I'm also a huge Tori Amos fan and have all of her music in my iTunes, but none of her songs came up! Strange. iTunes must have it's own mind...I'm now listening to these in order to "live" my life in music today! What a fun meme!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I am listening to my soundtrack too! Nice variety... I LOVE Tori too :)

Glad you had fun!