11.29.2006

My 1st Secret Pal 9 Gift!

My secret pal has been fabulous so far, e-mailing me a lot, sending me postcards from all of her travels, and this weekend, I got a package from her with the (literally) yummiest stuff you have ever seen... Yummy thing #1 - Brittany knitting needles, in a size that I desperately needed!
Yummy thing #2 - REAL Vermont maple syrup!
Yummy thing #3 - Not pictured because me and my boy ate it too fast - a GIANT bar of Ghiradelli Chocolate with citrus - YUMMY!!
Yummy thing #4 - a Glow in the dark sheep - it's so cute! I tried to take a photo of it glowing, but it didn't turn out very well!
Yummy thing #5 - Super cute notepad with a hologram-type cover - I'm using that notepad for my grocery list now!
Yummy thing #6 - Burt's Bees soft hands kit - LOVE IT!
Yummy thing #7 - A CD of some of her favorite tunes...I'm listening to the CD at work today, and I like it a lot!
Yummy things #8 - Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Yarn in blues/greens! I'm so excited about that because I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge into sock knitting, and this yarn is AWESOME!! So soft! I took photos last night of winding it into a ball that I'll post later because they're pretty funny.

So, thanks secret pal! I hope that you don't have to travel too much over the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked everything. Let me know if you really like any of the music, I could always do another volume... ;}

Secret Pal