11.02.2006

I HATE SWEATERS!!

I actually only hate store-bought sweaters. I love real sweaters. The ironly is that I don't have a "real" sweater for myself - no hand knitted sweater for me! I really need/want one, too, but I need to lose weight first (so I can knit a smaller size!!)

My problem comes with pilling and shaping and sizing and..ugh, just everything I have wrong with the other clothes I buy. Isn't that the freedom of knitting? That you can knit it to fit you, and not have to buy it off the rack where it fits around your chest but is far too big on your waist?

Knitting is going to have to be my freedom. I will knit myself a sweater one day. I do have the yarn and pattern for a summer sweater, I've just never knit it. Maybe this spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not start on it now, so you can wear it in the spring? You can do it!