5.04.2006

Thursday is Knitting Night!

Finally - I haven't done any knitting since last Thursday!! Thursday nights are super fun for me. It's knitting/TV night with my friend Kathy. We usually go over to her house, order something good to eat, and watch some of our favorite shows: Survivor, Earl, The Office, CSI and ER. Obviously, we can't watch all of those shows at once, but we get in several of the bunch.

It's fun to go over there. I look forward to Thursdays. I'm still plugging away on the baby blanket. I actually got into an old UFO and frogged it. That would be my purple felted bag. I had used two of the five skeins I bought, but I took the three unused skeins back to a LYS, and bought some other fun yarn! I want to get this blanket done, then I'll move on to other projects. This weekend, I'm hoping to take a project inventory of what I want to get knitting on. We'll see how that works!

On another note, if there is anyone out there that can help me fix my sidebar, it would be much appreciated! I can't get those stupid buttons to line up!

No comments: