5.17.2006

stay away from this one...

I have been ultra-crabby lately. I'm just tired. I need to sleep for about five days straight.

Knitting has been slow. Now that the log cabin blanket is getting bigger, it's harder and harder to knit because one row takes FOREVER. Oh well, at least I have until September to get it done!!

Went to an Avon store the other day and found the neatest new product: dry nail enamel strips. You just peel them off, stick them on your nails, and Voila! - a manicure. To give you an idea of how easy there are to use, I just gave myself a manicure and I'm at work. No one noticed, and it took minutes. I would take a photo and post it, but I'm at work. Maybe a photo tomorrow would be nice.

Anyway, I bought those things at an Avon store for $10 - I thought it was a little expensive, but I wanted to try them. I got online today, and they're on sale for two for $8.99. Go buy some for yourself here.

1 comment:

Liz said...

My mom pointed out an ad for these a while back and we've been so eager to try them out. I just ordered some online... have you seen the intro deal? It's great!