5.10.2006

Progress on Log Cabin Blanket


I posted this over at the Mason Dixon Knitalong site, but thought I would put it here as well. Here is some progress on the blanket. I will say that I got the first six or so colors done fast, then it started slowing down because it gets bigger as you go. I really like it though - nice and bright.

The colors are in the following order: Yellow, Blue, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange. If I was smart, I would have swapped the Pink and Orange for a little more variety in color.

I've done two full color repeats. I knit on this every Thursday night, so hopefully I'll have something more to show. A friend of mine just had a baby boy, and I want to knit him a pair of booties, so I might have to do those this Thursday. I guess we'll see !

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your blanket is looking great. :D