10.04.2006

Something new...

























I started something new this week. Inspired by Lolly, I have decided that enough is enough with my weight loss and (lack of) physical activity.

As of Sunday, Oct. 1, I put myself back on Weight Watchers. I am excercising NO LESS than five days per week (I have three days of activity so far this week), and I will succeed this time. I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I'm not dieting, I"m eating right to learn to be healthy and to set an example for others.

So, here are my virtual models. The first one is how much I weighed when I started this journey (and no, I'm not yet comfortable telling how much I weigh now, but when I lose some weight, I will share) and then below that is right around where my goal is (about 150 lbs., keep in mind I'm 5'9".)

I'm not going to turn this into a total weight loss blog (after all, it is about me knitting) but I do feel that if I"m putting it out there, it holds me a little more accountable. I might pick one day a week to update my progress, but I'm not sure yet. What I can say now is that I have a kickboxing class tonight at 5:30, so when I'm done with that I have some knitting time at home tonight!! Woo-hoo!

No comments: