10.02.2006

Finished objects and knitting mojo found!!

I have a finished object!! The first in a while, actually! The knit baby booties. Now, I think I wrote previously that I was making them for one of the new babies that my friends have had, but they are all cyclone fans, not Hawkeye fans! So, anybody have a baby that needs some Hawkeye colors? These are free to good home!

Pattern - Simple Baby Booties from 50 Baby Booties to Knit.
Yarn - Lorna's Laces in Bee Stripe, worsted weight.
Time - About an hour for each bootie, including finishing. Very easy knit!

I also started (and finished) a hat for a Cyclone baby. This photo is of when I started it Saturday night while watching the Iowa/Ohio game. I picked it up again yesterday and finished it around mindnight last night. Finished photos to come, but here is my start...


I do think the cooler weather has my knitting mojo reving up again. I also knit another hat, but ripped it out when I figured it was WAAAAYYY too big for its intended recipient. More photos and info to come! I'm so excited that my knitting mojo is back!!

No comments: