7.09.2007

Goodbye, Secret Pal 10


IMG_2481
Originally uploaded by The Knitting Fool
Or maybe I should be saying welcome to my two new friends - I spoiled Cindy this round and she's a very interesting person with a unique background! She homeschools her children and has two therapy dogs - golden retrievers. I have a personal love for Goldens as "my" dog, who now lives with my parents because they won't give him back, is a golden. Although he's not a therapy dog...

Then there is Crafty Caroline, who spoiled me! The photo is of the most recent package I received from her - some beautiful yarn, a candle in vanilla and jasmine and some Burt's Bees products. The hot weather here melted the candle and Burt's Bees, but that's o.k. - I use a candle warmer and the other stuff is in the fridge waiting for me to take it out! That Blue Sky Alpaca yarn is screaming to be knit into a pattern that will keep me warm this winter - I'm thinking a cowl of some sort. Maybe a lace scarf...it would be my first! Thanks so much Caroline for making this a great time!

No comments: