4.26.2007

Just keep knitting...

I've been knitting. I swear! I just haven't unloaded any photos off my camera. I've been working on my log cabin baby blanket, and it's becoming a slogalong project for me. Miles and miles of garter stitch, fast until I have to bind of and then pick up stitches in a new color. It's getting there though! I'm a little worried I might run out of yarn - I want it to be 40 by 40 inches and it's about 27" or so right now (a little more rectangular than square.) I'm being monogamous with my knitting until next week, when I go to D.C. and get to attend the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival! I think I'm going to start my first sock on the plane there (it's two hours, so why not!)

This week, my sister-in-law, niece, cousin and his two kids are coming to visit. It's going to be a fun full house!

No comments: