3.26.2007

Another post with no pictures...

The good news is that I found my camera. The better news is that I borrowed my dad's camera and I don't want to give it back. I'll have to figure that out later I guess.

Not much knitting to report. The log cabin is still coming along nicely. I think I have about six more rectangles to complete before I can call it finished. I'll see what project strikes my fancy after that. I'm limiting myself right now because there is too much to knit!

I just booked tickets for J and I to go visit his brother in D.C. the first weekend in May, which just happens to be the same weekend of the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival! This will be the first time there for me - I'm so excited to go, but I don't know where to start! I'm afraid for my wallet that day as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh - sheep and wool! So jealous! Maryland is supposed to be fantastic. I was planning on going until I realized we had a wedding that weekend! Sure you will find lots of great stuff...

Kristin said...

I used to live about 50 minutes fro Maryland S&W, and my bday is May 1, so very year I would tell all my relatives to give me $$ to spend there. You will be completely overwhelmed - almost like the Iowa State Fair except the entire thing is devoted to S & W. One thing that I loved was the dog demo. It brought me to tears! If you visit the Wool in the Woods booth tell Missy and Anita hi from me.