9.07.2006

Here's the scoop

You know, a big pet peeve of mine is when someone posts on their blog that they didn't have a camera to post photos with, so no photos, they'll do it later...blah, blah, blah...

You'll notice my last post was about posting photos the next day. Well, I kept leaving my camera at work all week. I have become those people. Actually, I was always those people, I just like to think of myself as better than that. ;)

So, went through the majority of the stash last night. I don't have as much as I thought I did. Most of what I'm planning on trading or selling is fairly novelty-type yarn, just because I used to sell knit scarves at craft shows, and I'm sort of done with that now. I do have a fair amount of wool in there.

Of course, I don't have photos. Those will be taken tonight...I PROMISE!!

Oh, and the knitting bug might have hit me last night....I started KNITTING again! Remember all of those babies (twins boys to one friend, and a surprise baby from another?) All three baby boys were born last week - so I'm making booties!!! Photos of those when they're finisehd next week...

No comments: