7.24.2007

Knitting Magazines For Sale/Swap

The following is a list of knitting magazines that I am willing to sell or swap. If you have an interest in any of the items, please e-mail me at blondieknits (AT) yahoo (DOT) com. (Remove spaces and replace the at and dot with appropriate symbols.)

I accept paypal only, no personal checks. Give me your ideas for swap items if that's the way you want to go.
All items are in good to brand spanking new condition unless otherwise noted. Stored in a smoke/pet free home. Let's just say I'm a shopaholic and often buy things that I don't need...



ALL MAGAZINES ARE $5/EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING. NO DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES OF MAGAZINES.



Vogue Knitting Presents knit.1 - The Men's Issue. I think the date is Fall/Winter 2005.

Knitscene - Spring 2007
Vogue Knitting Winter 05/06Knit It! Magazine - 2002
Knit It! Magazine - Fall 2006.

No comments: